- Apply Online with our quick Online Application.
- Our team will carefully review your property and assess whether you are eligible for a reduction based on your property’s tax assessment and recent comparable home sales.
- If we believe you are a good candidate, we will file a tax grievance on your behalf with your Town during the Suffolk County filing period. This period occurs annually between May 1 and the third Tuesday of May.
- Across the board in Suffolk County, the Complaints are denied and from July through September, depending on when your Town completes its assessment roll, we will file an appeal on your behalf.
- After that, the Suffolk County Supreme Court will schedule a hearing between our office and your Town. A Court Decision will be made within 30 days of the hearing.
- Once we receive a Decision, our office will send you an award letter and invoice outlining your tax savings.
- If your case is resolved before you have to pay your second half tax bill, your town may adjust your bill to reflect the assessment reduction and may capture your entire year’s savings.
- However, for homeowners who have already paid their second half taxes for the year, the Suffolk County Comptroller’s Office will issue a refund check for any overpayment. Our office will monitor the status of your refund check.
- If we are unable to secure a reduction for you, then there is no cost to you.
Best Property Tax Reduction Services In Long Island
Not only does Suffolk County, NY have some of the highest annual property taxes in the country, but it is estimated that around half of all property tax bills sent out each year are incorrect, and often extremely over-inflated.
STOP overpaying on your property taxes now!
Whether you are just buying a new property, have owned your home or business property for years, or have even failed at appealing and getting a property tax refund in the past, we can help.
Use our expert property tax reduction services with no risk, and start saving every year.
Call now and request your FREE EVALUATION to find out how much you could be saving.